Thursday, March 19, 2009

мү fяеαкy fяιеиd кιяѕтеи!


This is going to be my last post about my friends or my life.

The rest of my blog is going to be about something else, but it's surprise so you'll just have to wait and see.


But this post is about my bestest buddy Kirsten! :)

Wow, what to say about kirsten.

She is probably the craziest & freakiest person I know. But I still love her!

When she's not fighting fires or doing simple math (3x7=27) shes usually frolicking along the soccer field like the loser she is. :)

Kirsten is a very unique girl, so sometimes people like to steer clear of her, but don't worry I'll always be your friend Kir!


All my love, Tessie, Your fire fighter buddy.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! tess, you flatter me hun :)
    and i was just wondering if you were singleee.. mhhmmmm :)
    lmao
    LOVE YOU MORE!!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha,
    I'm glad you like it!
    And yess, as a matter a fact I am... :P
    And nope, love you more! :)

    ReplyDelete